As 2020 comes to a close, if you own or manage your own business, you may be breathing a huge sigh of relief. This has been one of the most stressful and difficult years on record and many small businesses have been impacted in one way or another. As the year closes, now is a great time to take stock of the year and think about how to more efficiently manage your bookkeeping. Havig Tax & Consulting specializes in providing small businesses with strong bookkeeping services that keep track of your business revenue and expenses and help you find ways to save more money. Here are some of the services we can provide and the benefits of partnering with an external bookkeeping service:
1. We will keep accurate and up to date records. All financial data is at your fingertips 12 months a year.
2. Outsourcing your bookkeeping services means that you can focus on the big picture and strategic development of your business. This saves you time and eventually money, because you do not have to pay a person on your team to do this function.
3. Havig Tax has experience with all types of businesses and can give you ideas to improve your revenue and grow your business.
4. We offer detailed financial reports that are specifically tailored to your needs and questions.
5. You always have someone to call with questions. Our team will know your business, understand your goals and be available to answer your questions, even if that is after hours. You will not be left without the financial support that you need. If you use an employee to do your bookkeeping work and they are sick or leave the job, you may be left with a gap in support which can be problematic.
6. We use the latest bookkeeping software and technology so you can be confident that our work is careful, correct and efficient.
Experienced Bookkeeping Services in MN
Our team understands how stressful 2020 may have been for you and your business. It is time to look forward and find a way to grow in the coming year. We can help you by taking the difficult and complex task of bookkeeping off of your plate. Give us a call at 763-325-4400 as you wrap up your finances for the year and look ahead. We offer free consultations to answer your questions and to see if working together is a good fit for you.