At Havig Tax, we offer a wide array of accounting services for our clients. Whether you’re an individual looking for tax help, or a business with any number of accounting needs, our team is ready to help. We’ve been in business in the Anoka MN area since 2013 and are proud to serve our local community, as well as clients throughout Minnesota and even all across the country. Our team is led by Austin Havig, EA, MBA, who has a special passion for helping clients with all of their accounting needs.
Accounting Services We Offer
Below are the various services offered by the team here at Havig Tax & Consulting. Feel free to reach out to our accounting office if you have any questions about any of these accounting services:
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Posting – Are you having trouble keeping track of open invoices or are you finding it difficult to find the time to pay your vendors on time? If so, turning over your accounts receivable and accounts payable posting to an experienced accounting firm can help you to strengthen your vendor relationships while also getting paid faster!
- Checkbook Reconciliation – Managing a company’s checkbook can be extremely time consuming. Too often small business owners overlook this incredibly important task which can lead to cash flow issues. Work with Havig Tax & Consulting to ensure you always know exactly how much money is in the bank so you can make smart and sound business decisions.
- Direct Deposit – Are you still paying your employees with paper checks? Learn how direct deposit can help to get your employees paid faster and avoid the costs associated with printing checks. Also, keep in mind that direct deposit payments are much more secure than paper checks.
- End of Month Reporting – As a business owner it’s imperative that you know where you stand in terms of profitability. One of the best ways to know how well your business is doing is with end of month reporting. At Havig Tax we can prepare a variety of end of month reports including income statements, cash flow analysis, profit and loss and many other types of reports that can help you keep your finger on the pulse of your business at all times.
- Quarterly Tax Reports with Electronic Filing – There are countless tax forms that have to be filed monthly, quarterly and annually depending on the type of business you have. Keeping up with the necessary deadlines and paperwork required can be quite overwhelming. Hand these tasks over to Havig Tax and let us do the legwork so you can instead focus on the growth of your business.
- Sales and Use Tax Reporting – As business owners, paying sales tax is typically a requirement. The penalties and interest associated with not paying sales tax can be detrimental to most business owners. Don’t make the mistake of under reporting or forgetting to report sales and use taxes and instead hire the team at Havig Tax to take care of everything for you. We have a fully turn-key sales and use tax reporting service that will ensure you’re paying the amount you owe on time and on schedule.
Unemployment – As an employer you have certain responsibilities related to unemployment. Ensure that you’re paying the necessary amount of state unemployment insurance to prevent any issues down the road.
Reach Out to Havig Tax & Consulting For Accounting Services
If you have questions about any of the accounting services outlined above, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team today. We can be contacted via phone at (763) 325-4400 and we’d love to schedule a time to sit down with you to learn more about your current tax situation.
Proud To Be Members Of / Partners With
2006 1st Avenue North, Suite 204
Anoka, Minnesota 55303
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm