As a business owner you have hundreds of different jobs that are required to run a successful business. All of these tasks can become overwhelming, which is why a key aspect of becoming a successful entrepreneur is knowing when to bring in outside help to handle some of these time consuming tasks. Working with an experienced small business tax accountant ensures that you’re paying your fair share of taxes, but also that you’re taking advantage of all the necessary tax credits and deductions that are available to you as a business owner.
Below are just a few of the many reasons business tax return preparation and filing is critical to the overall success of your business:
- Saves You Time – As a business owner, you likely never have enough time to get all of the necessary tasks done in any given day. This is exactly why it pays to hire an accountant for business tax return preparation and filing.
- Mistakes Are Costly – As a business owner, you may not be up to speed on the latest tax laws that could affect you. An accountant is constantly attending continuing education classes to ensure they know of any tax law changes that could impact you and your business.
- Saves You Time and Money – As your business grows, you need to think about the value of your time. Is your time better spent generating new business or dealing with complex and time consuming tasks like tax preparation? Your time is likely better spent working ON the business as opposed to IN it.
- Tax Software Won’t Represent You in an Audit – There is always the chance that you will be audited, which is when you’ll often need to hire a tax accountant to help you respond to any issues that may come up. If you use software to prepare your taxes, you won’t have a relationship with an experienced accountant to help you out in the case of an audit.
- Help You Make More Informed Decisions – An experienced business tax preparer can help you to make better tax decisions which can result in more of your money ending up in your pocket.
Reach Out to Havig Tax & Consulting to Learn More
If you’ve been struggling to prepare your business taxes each year, now’s the time to let the professionals at Havig Tax & Consulting offer our assistance. We’ll be glad to sit down with you to discuss your business’ needs and come up with a plan that helps you to focus more on growing your business as opposed to dealing with the ever changing complexities of business tax preparation and filing. We can be reached today by phone at (763) 325-4400.
Proud To Be Members Of / Partners With
2006 1st Avenue North, Suite 204
Anoka, Minnesota 55303
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm