There are a number of reasons why it makes sense for many businesses to outsource their payroll. We’ve included what we believe are the top 6 below.
Top Reasons You Should Outsource Your Payroll Services
- Save Money – Calculating payroll each pay period takes time, which obviously translates into money spent. When working with a payroll provider your team won’t have to do any of the following:
- Calculate payroll for each time period
- Generate reports for both in-house as well as accountant use
- Print, sign and distribute paychecks
- Prepare and send in payroll taxes and other necessary forms to all of the various state and federal government agencies
- Improved Security – Processing payroll can be complex and potentially risky, depending on how your business is setup. By working with a professional payroll provider, you’re working with a company that’s well versed in the latest security precautions required when dealing with potentially sensitive payroll data.
- Government Compliance – Tax regulations are constantly changing and it can be difficult for small to medium sized business to keep up with all these necessary changes. The problem though is that businesses are legally responsible for failing or misrepresenting employment taxes at both the federal and state levels. A payroll service helps companies to ensure they’re accurately reporting payroll to all of the necessary government entities to help reduce the risk of costly audits which can lead to penalties and interest.
- Professional Expertise – When you engage the services of a team like Havig Tax, you’re working with a company with vast experience with businesses in the Anoka MN area as well as all across the country. This experience is vital when it comes to knowing how all aspects of payroll processing works. Our team specializes in working with small businesses and knowing all the ins and outs related to government compliance and as payroll taxes.
- Save Time – If you’re handling payroll processing inhouse, you’re obviously being pulled away from other duties that may be a better fit based on your skills. Why not outsource time consuming tasks like payroll processing and instead focus on other duties which tie more directly to revenue generation?
- Reduce Errors – Payroll processing services help to mitigate human error. When companies are handling their own payroll, manual calculations can often lead to errors. By streamlining your payroll operations and working with a third party provider, you can help to reduce mistakes and in turn avoid costly penalties and interest.
Learn More About Payroll Services from Havig Tax & Consulting
If you don’t want to deal with the stress of running payroll each pay period, why not give the team at Havig Tax & Consulting a call today? We’ll be glad to help you with all your payroll services which should allow you to focus on other areas of your business. We can be reached by phone at (763) 325-4400. We look forward to working with you soon.
Proud To Be Members Of / Partners With
2006 1st Avenue North, Suite 204
Anoka, Minnesota 55303
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm