Taxes for your business can be complicated, high stakes and the rules can change each year. If you make a mistake, you can be on the hook with the government for a significant amount of money. Havig Tax works with businesses in Minnesota to help with preparing and filing state taxes. Our team stays current on Minnesota tax law and can help you identify appropriate and beneficial tax credits so that you can maximize your profit and stay within the law.
Benefits of Outsourcing Your Tax Preparation and Filing
Taxes are one important part of a successful business. Making an error can cause your business significant problems and can put you on the radar of the government. Hiring Havig Tax can take the stress of state business tax preparation and filing off of your plate so that you can focus on other aspects of running a business. Our team has experience and knowledge of specific MN tax law and can make recommendations that will help put you in a strong position for your taxes in future years. There are many benefits to working with our team on your state taxes.
These benefits include:
● Saves you time: Instead of having to complete and file your state taxes quarterly and complete additional necessary tax paperwork at other times of the year, you can hand this off to the professionals at Havig Tax and know that your taxes will be completed and filed correctly and on time.
● Avoid tax mistakes: One small error on your taxes can cost you. Our team can submit your returns accurately and on time throughout the year.
● Saves you money: Time is money and your time should be spent on more important things than your taxes, that can be outsourced to our team. You can focus on growth and strategy for your business and leave the tax preparation and filing to us.
● Audit Support: Havig Tax can provide audit support if our team has helped you with tax preparation and filing. We can answer any questions from the state (and IRS) and advise you on the best path forward. Austin Havig is an Enrolled Agent (EA) which gives him unlimited rights to represent taxpayers in front of the IRS.
● Strategic Planning: Once our team sits down with you to understand your business, we can help you plan for a more profitable future. We can help you qualify for relevant tax credits and help you make decisions that puts your business in the best possible financial position.
For more information or to speak with our team about state business filing help in MN, call Havig Tax today at 763-325-4400.